Wednesday, March 7, 2007

One is the loneliest number - much worse than two

Shoot. He got there before me. He even cheated by writing it all down in Word first so that he could post while I got round to making sure that the settings were just right. Serves me right for being so J, eh?

Well, now that the cribbings done away with (and now that I have said to myself atleast three times, "Don't mention the words 'Dragons' or 'Wizards' on the blog" (and having failed)), let me take the chance to welcome you, our agressive, cut throat, "call me Blackbeard" readers to our new blog by saying it outright - Keep away. We don't want you here. Don't listen to us. We don't want your opinions and keep your comments to yourselves. Like all other highly successful authors, we write only for ourselves and not for our audiences. I mean, what audiences? So there. (H, hope that bit of reverse psychology increases readership by an awe inspiring 50% to 3!)

Now that I have gone through the introduction like a good writer should, let me jump straight to the body of the post. Dragons. I really must try to concentrate a bit. This blog is meant to be on global warming. It plots the effect of typing too fast on a computer keyboard on the mico-degree rise in global temperature. It especially attempts to calibrate the damage caused by Clarke Kent when he pounds on his old Remington. Not Remington Steele.

Speaking of Remington Steele and jumping straight in to Pamela Anderson (wonder how many of you got the connection - Steele - Bond - Denise Richards - Blonde and Blonder - Pamela Anderson. Cool isn't it? My dear friend Sp____s, I believe I won that round. You know who you are); I've now forgotten what I had to say on Pam.

So anyway, this blog is on the mundane, its on the trivial, its on two guys thinking without necessarily trying. Its on their journey from top dogs to the mongrels in your alleyway. Its a journey of mutual self discovery (wow!) in a platonic, cathartic (?), bohemian (??), cool-adjective-that-makes-you-sound-clever, fashion. Willkommen. Namaste. Vannakkam. Namaskara. Chi-hua-hua. Koff-pec-see-pee. Welcome.

Cheers,
T

No comments: